Like an actual dating, conversations on dating online can be awkward silence too. In order to keep a conversation going on, you should take an action that require a respond. That action is by asking a question to your partner. Give some question that makes your partner feel obliging to reply your question. That way your conversation with him or her would keep going on until it is time for you to say goodbye.
Here are questions that will help you to keep a conversation going on PlentyofFish:
1. Do you like your job?
2. What do you feel about your current job?
3. What your greatest achievement?
4. What goals would you like to achieve later?
5. In a couple of year, what do you hope to be doing?
6. What the greatest risk have you taken in your life?
7. What would you want to do differently if you have an opportunity to live your life over again?
8. What are your interests?
9. What are your favorite music, movies, and books?
10. What is the most precious in your life?
11. What would you tell to your family and friends if they ask you how you met your partner?
12. What are the moments in your life that have helped you to be you right now?
13. What makes you most curious about?
14. What do you do if you want to indulge yourself?
15. What is the hardest challenge you have to conquer?
16. Do you mind to take risks, or do you want to avoid them as possible as you can?
17. What makes you feel scary?
18. What keeps you awake at night?
19. Do you think you have weaknesses? What are they?
20. In what way you deal with your weakness?
21. What three items would you want to bring if you were going to an isolated place?
22. Do you have regrets in your life?
23. If you have an ability to time-travel, do you have moments that you want to change and why?
24. What is the most embarrassment moment in your life?
25. If you have to choose between TV, phone and internet, which item that you couldn’t live without?
26. What is the biggest failure that you have done in your life?
27. What are the lessons you got from your past relationship?
28. What animal would you choose if you could be any animals? Why?
29. What makes you unique?
30. What is the most exciting thing that you have done in your life?
31. What place would you like to visit before you die?
32. What is the most memorable place you have visited and why?
33. How would you describe your character traits?
34. What is the most memorable moment in your childhood?
35. What makes you content with your life?
36. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
37. What are the things you would like to do if doctor said you only have one month to live?
38. What would you like to do if someone gave you a million dollars?
39. Where do you want to live when you are old and retired?
40. What were your dreams when you were kid?